728x90 AdSpace

glamour in city

Latest News
Saturday, February 6, 2016

Kim Zolciak and Daughter Brielle Biermann Post Matching Bikini Selfies Following Troll Attack

Bierlle beirmann

At the point when the trolls assault, Biermanns battle right back—with swimming outfit selfies, clearly. 

At any rate, that is the manner by which Kim Zolciak-Biermann and Brielle Biermann reacted to a late torrent of online disdain. The traveling mother-little girl pair shared a few bathing suit pics by means of Instagram and Snapchat from their family excursion, yet first mom Kim let her remorseless remark commentators have some appropriately harsh criticism. 
Brielle Biermann


On Wednesday, the Don't Be Party star Instagrammed a snap of herself nearby hubby Kroy Biermann on a tropical shoreline. "Let me offer something with you," her inscription started. "You see who's holding me, you see where I am, my children arrive... You know why I have the life I have... In light of how I lived it, how I treat individuals, what I give back, and how I think..
Brielle Biermann


Get ready...
"I'm so f--kin over all you bullying trolls!" she wrote. "You sit behind a computer screen with your fake profile pictures, your 'I love Jesus' in your bio and your private none the less.... Do me a favor hit UNF--KINFOLLOW.. Get off my page!!"
Brielle Biermann

"I don't want your negative energy on my page," she went on. "I don't want to share any part of my incredible life (REMEMBER we all have the same 24hrs) with you. You are jealous and it's a disease, GET THE F--K UP.. And FIX YOUR LIFE! #KarmaBaby #ItWillAlwaysFindYou #YouCantThinkNegativeAndHaveAPositiveLife"
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Kim Zolciak and Daughter Brielle Biermann Post Matching Bikini Selfies Following Troll Attack Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown