728x90 AdSpace

glamour in city

Latest News
Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Tyaga Dujour Magazine Interview

Tyga Dujour Magazine


It's not precisely a shock, however, that Tyga's identity isn't reflected in his home stylistic layout. He's not that straightforward, or as he tells DuJour, "I just like individuals to realize what I need them to know."

"Individuals didn't comprehend what Tupac was doing," he notes. "That is the reason he was so famous. Before [the Internet], it was genuine superstars...I don't connect with individuals that much. You can't base your life off getting up each morning such as, 'What are individuals saying in regards to me now?' Then I'd never stay in my inventive head space...I simply need to put every one of my answers in the music."

Sufficiently reasonable. Tyga unmistakably endeavors to be cool with his music, form and controlled individual picture. He aims, he says, to be, "The King of Dopeness."



DuJour noticed that Kylie's brother by marriage Kanye West is the "one individual who may welcome that objective," and we'd need to concur. Tyga is an incredible enthusiast of Yeezy's, as well. "You learn something by simply having a discussion with him," he says. "What's more, he tunes in, and that is the thing I do...I listen to everyone and afterward I take it and put my own idea on it. That is exactly how life is. God places us in spots. It's for you to settle on the choice whether you go left or right."

Tyga's full meeting can be found in the new issue of DuJour magazine.

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Tyaga Dujour Magazine Interview Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown