728x90 AdSpace

glamour in city

Latest News
Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Helen Mirren Surprises Stephen Colbert With a Kiss and Leaves Him Speechless

Stephen Colbert

The British star halted by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert Tuesday, and when she was presented she exited onto the set and planted one right on the host's lips. Her out of the blue warm welcome left Stephen Colbert in stun—and astounded.

"In the event that I didn't do it then I'd never get the chance to do it," clarified Mirren, who was tending to a still-shocked Colbert. "I've been longing for doing that for around 15 years, so I just got my possibility. I'm sad. I'm so sad."

By the expression all over, Colbert was not too bad!

"I all of a sudden can't recollect any questions...you realize what you're doing. You truly comprehend what you're doing," Colbert kidded. "Much thanks to you such a great amount for being here. Will you envision the quantity of individuals who are envious of me at this moment?"

The Oscar champ conceded that even she was desirous of herself.

"Counting me!" she clowned. "Why didn't I accomplish more?"

"The night is youthful, Dame Helen."

The Colbert Report alum at last recaptured his levelheadedness and could meet the Queen on-screen character about her extremely lofty status in the government. "You are a woman! I've met a few sirs, however they've never kissed me."

"Not even Sir Ian McKellan?" clowned Mirren.

Tragically, Colbert admitted that not even McKellan had and said he would gladly get such an enthusiastic kiss from The Lord of the Rings star. Mirren kept on educating Colbert about how her lady status functions and uncovered that she gets the chance to wear an uncommon knickknack to big-time occasions. She proposed the U.S. begin a comparable sort of project with the goal that Americans could get perceived for their diligent work, yet Colbert said it wouldn't work in light of the fact that the U.S. doesn't have the privilege political framework set up yet.

"We would require a government, and we're no less than nine months from that," he clowned.

Watch The Video Here:

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Helen Mirren Surprises Stephen Colbert With a Kiss and Leaves Him Speechless Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown