728x90 AdSpace

glamour in city

Latest News
Saturday, March 5, 2016

Do You Know Khloe Kardashian Is A Fan Of "Plastic Surgery"

Khloe Kardashian

Khloe Kardashian has been the subject of plastic surgery bits of gossip as of late, as her nose appears to look smaller. So did the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star complete some work? This is what she said.

"There's this misguided judgment that I'm not into plastic surgery, but rather I'm into it and I couldn't care less on the off chance that you have it," she said to Cosmopolitan before including that corrective surgeries are "verging on like make-up. We're all putting on a f***ing cover fundamentally consistently in any case. When you color your hair, you're changing who you are, and I don't believe there's anything amiss with that."

Be that as it may, notwithstanding Khloe being agreeable to plastic surgery, she said she has never had any work done on her nose. She attributes her smaller scaffold to getting in shape — around 40 pounds in the most recent a while. Notwithstanding, when the cosmetics falls off, her nose looks more extensive.

"When I wash my face, my nose is more extensive," she kidded to the magazine.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Do You Know Khloe Kardashian Is A Fan Of "Plastic Surgery" Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown