728x90 AdSpace

glamour in city

Latest News
Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Kim Kardashian Shared Nude Selfie For Her Fan.

Kim Kardashian Nude

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, 35, shared a bare selfie on Instagram and Twitter late Sunday night, only 13 weeks in the wake of bringing forth her second youngster, Saint West. Kim selected to blue pencil her are olas and private parts by adding dark edit bars to the photo. "When you're similar to I have nothing to wear LOL," the E! reality star clowned in the subtitle. In under six hours, the photo got 607,000 preferences on Instagram and 44,614 preferences on Twitter.

It's indistinct when the photograph was taken, notwithstanding. Kim has fair hair in the photograph, as she did when her spouse, Kanye West, appeared Yeezy Season 3 and The Life of Pablo in February at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Some analysts have proposed that the full-length, full-frontal photo might be from a year ago, when her hair was platinum blond for a bit in Paris.

This isn't the first run through Kim has shared an exposed picture of herself, obviously. Most as of late, when she was pregnant with Saint in August, she presented a naked selfie on her online networking accounts trying to hush individuals who body-disgraced her. "To begin with they said I'm excessively thin so I have, making it impossible to be faking it...Now they say I'm too enormous so I must be faking it...SMH! A few days I'm shot before I eat and look littler, a few days I've quite recently eaten and I look greater," she composed. "It's every one of the a part of the procedure. I think all of you know me all around ok to know I would record the procedure on the off chance that I got a surrogate. Everybody's body is distinctive, each pregnancy is altogether different! I've figured out how to cherish my body at each stage! I'm going to get considerably greater and that is excellent as well!"

Kim Kardashian Nude

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Kim Kardashian Shared Nude Selfie For Her Fan. Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown